1. Minimum 5 years of experience in set up of CNC vertical and horizontal turning Lathes.
2. Must have knowledge in the use of precision measuring equipment and thickness gage instruments and their applications.
3. A strong understanding in blueprint reading and geometric tolerancing interpretation.
4. Intermediate knowledge of cutting tolls, boring bars, inserts and tool holding devices associated with their function.
5. The ability to follow planning and written instructions is a must.
6. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Must be able to adapt to changing work environment and have the ability to deal with frequent change and delays and or unexpected events.
8. Must be willing to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
9. Must have sufficient math skills that include the use of adding, subtracting, multiplication geometry, algebra required for fabrication of critical Aerospace components.
10. CNC programming skills is a plus.
11. Past experience with G & L Mori Seiki, Haas turning lathe equipment is a plus.
12. Must have experience with Fanuc controls.
13. Must be flexible enough to perform duties as required by Management.
1. Support operators on adjoining shifts with the loading and unloading of parts and fixtures to ensure a smooth transition of work and their instructions.
2. Responsible for the setting of tool, offsets, simple edits as instructed by the programmer.
3. Responsible for detecting and reporting of equipment malfunctions and possible out of tolerance conditions before they happen.
4. Responsible for communication between departments ie, Quality, Production Control, to help resolve any Quality and or Programming concerns.
5. Responsible for daily P.M. of machines to make sure machines being operated are in good working order.
6. Responsible for maintaining clean and organized work area.
7. Required to comply with company policies and procedures as well as all state and federal regulations.
$20-$25 per hour DOE